Terms and Conditions
Important information about using the Lanfine website and the pages herein.
THE USE OF WORLD WIDE WEB PAGES OF Lanfine LIMITED IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW. ANY USE OF SUCH WEB PAGES CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF Lanfine Ltd WEB PAGES, PLEASE LEAVE THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
1. The copyright in material on this website is owned by Lanfine Ltd and protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom, international copyright treaties and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property laws. You are entitled to copy any information for your own personal use but may not republish any such information in any manner without the prior written consent of Lanfine Ltd. You agree not to remove any product identification, copyright notices or legends or other notices or proprietary restrictions from any of the material or information contained in these web pages. Any unauthorised downloading, retransmission, or other copying or modification of any of the contents of this website may be in breach of statutory or common-law rights which could be the subject of legal action. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Lanfine Ltd.
2. The designs and layouts are the property of Lanfine Ltd. Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs to the pages of this website may constitute trade names or unregistered trademarks of Lanfine Ltd. The display of any of the above trade names or trademarks on pages at this website does not imply that any licence has been granted to any third party in respect of the same. All other product or company names and devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs referred to on the pages of this website are the trade marks of their respective owners and are exhibited only in such a manner as is intended to be for the benefit of such trade mark owners and Lanfine Ltd intends no infringement of such trade marks. The appearance or absence of product, services, companies, organisations, home pages or other websites on this website does not imply any endorsement or non-endorsement thereof by Lanfine Ltd. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Lanfine Ltd.
3. All information (including but not limited to ideas, suggestions, concepts and graphics) submitted to Lanfine Ltd through this website will become the exclusive property of Lanfine Ltd. Lanfine Ltd will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality and will be free to use the information for any purpose.
4. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS ” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW Lanfine Ltd DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, UNDERSTANDINGS WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS. Lanfine Ltd RESERVES THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE TO CHANGE, AMEND OR OTHERWISE VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ITS WEB PAGES.
5. Lanfine Ltd shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatsoever including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, contracts, data, goodwill, work stoppage and computer failure resulting from the use of or inability to use, interruption or availability of this website, its operation or transmission, computer viruses, loss of data or otherwise in respect of the use of the website and howsoever caused even if Lanfine Ltd shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Lanfine Ltd excludes any liability for any errors or omissions from information, materials and functions included in this website except to the extent that such liability may not be lawfully excluded under the applicable law. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law Lanfine Ltd disclaims all liability for negligence.
6. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided in order to enhance the interest of other featured content and are not intended to signify that Lanfine Ltd endorses or otherwise has any responsibility for the content of the linked website. Lanfine Ltd is not responsible for nor assumes any liability for the contents of other websites or home pages, which are linked to Lanfine Ltd web pages. Lanfine Ltd shall have no liability in respect of material hyperlinked to Lanfine Ltd web pages which may be misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening or obscene or otherwise not in accordance with such regulations as may be from time to time in force. The provision by Lanfine Ltd of a link to another website does not constitute any authorisation by Lanfine Ltd to you to access materials held at that location, nor is it evidence of any endorsement by Lanfine Ltd of the material held there.
7. Lanfine Ltd operates this website from London, England and makes no representation that the information contained herein is appropriate or available for use in other locations outside the United Kingdom.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UK. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing this website.
9. All data collected from this website is intended for internal marketing purposes only by Lanfine Ltd. Information on what data is held can be obtained by contacting Lanfine Ltd.
10. Any information found on this website is for guidance only and is not intended to constitute a contract and may change without notice. Nothing on this website will be deemed to constitute an offer to contract.
11. Lanfine Ltd shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software other property as a result of your access to, use of browsing of this website or your downloading of any data, text or images.
12. It is not permitted to create a link to this website without Lanfine Ltd consent.
Lanfine Ltd is a company which wholesales and manufactures soft furnishings, working in the commercial and domestic market.
We are committed to:
· Continual improvement in our environmental performance.
· Preventing pollution.
· Compliance with all environmental legislation, regulations and codes of practice relevant to the industry sector in which we operate.
It is the policy of Lanfine Ltd to:
· Make efficient use of natural resources by conserving energy and water, minimising waste and recycling where possible.
· Meet our duty of care requirements in relation to waste by ensuring the safe keeping, transportation and subsequent recovery or disposal of waste.
· Actively promote the use of recycled materials whenever these can be commercially justified.
· Keep transport use to a minimum and regularly service vehicles to maintain their efficiency.
· Work with suppliers to ensure they recognise and reduce the environmental impact of their products and transportation.
· Keep our site clean and tidy to ensure minimum disturbance to clients and neighbours.
· Liaise with the local community to minimise disruption to the local environment.
· Encourage members of staff to feedback to management about the company’s environmental performance
· Set environmental objectives and publish them in the company’s promotional literature.
We will communicate this policy to all our employees and ensure that they are given appropriate training to raise awareness of environmental issues. Lanfine Ltd will review this policy on an annual basis, taking account of any changes within legislation and our organisation, and other factors.
Phone +44(0)1560 321278
3–5 Campbell St